Tuesday, August 04, 2009

SEVENTEEN

Seventeen

We're getting married in 17 days! YAY!

We've got it all sorted now;
- Dress/Suit: CHECK
- Venue for ceremony: CHECK
- Restaurant for reception: CHECK
- Invitations: CHECK
- Rings: CHECK
- Honeymoon in Hong Kong: CHECK
- Someone naive/crazy enough/actually willing to marry me: CHECK?

It's all sorted, and now that everything is organised I can finally get excited and look forward to Soryi being not just my girlfriend, but my wife. The concept is still crazy, but it's also extremely awesome.

Like I said, the ceremony is going to be very small, four of our super-closest friends, and our families. That's all. So don't feel bad if you didn't get an invite, nothing personal, and you can live vicariously through the photos if you want. And speaking of photos, we've got three cameras planned; DSLR, Holga (medium format!) and polaroid. It'll be great.

IESSO

2 comments:

Trudi Esberger said...

I'm enjoying the countdown Elliott. Pissed I didn't get an invite mind ;-)

Elliott Scott said...

It's not like that Trudi. Of course you're invited! Actually we've had some problems with mailing out the invites. We thought we sent them out, but it seems no-one actually got one! YAY!