Friday, September 04, 2009

Hong Kong

SO WE HAVE 24 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES LEFT. Soryi is in the hotel room sleeping, and I'm waiting another 14 minutes now so I can check us in for our flight online. We got back from a day-trip in Macau about 20 minutes ago, and we are both exhausted. This whole trip has been exhausting. Of course, because that's our style, we see the HELL out of a city when we visit. But it's also been a lot of fun. We'd definitely come back! And recommend it to anyone we see.

I can't post any photos just yet, no memory card reader, but I'll try on Sunday. We arrive at 06.35am, so I'll probably sleep a lot first before I do anything, but we'll see. Suffice to say, the photos are awesome. Literally! Some of the best I've taken. Hardly any photoshopping required this time.

Anyway, check-in is in 10 minutes now.
IESSO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had fun :D

Ney