Sunday, November 12, 2006

FINAL-FRIKKIN-LY

FolioUpdate

HALF INSPIRED BY LINUS, HALF BY THE OVERWHELMING, ALL-CONSUMING TERROR OF NOT GETTING A JOB BEFORE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY I've updated my portfolio website. And I don't want to sound pompous, but holy-freaking-crap it's totally awesome! I totally like it! Oh sure, it's got some rough edges that need to be cleaned up, and it's a little slow on the loading (so be patient!!!) but overall I have never been happier!

Check it out by clicking on the link on the top left (where it says LINKS) or click on this image.
IESSO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linus

thanks for that tutorial. I'll probably end up doing that... it's a good feature and it seems simple....

as for your email... i thought I DID reply to it. Did you send another one? Can you send it again?