Sunday, June 24, 2007

HE'S HERE...

LINUS HAS ARRIVED IN LONDON with a bang! Not really, his flight was normal... Anyway it's great to see him! He's our first visitor since we've been here, and since we left. (I guess Bindy visited too actually) Anyway Linus also holds the record shared with my family of 'person I've seen on most continents'. Out of the four continents I've been too I've seen him on 3 (North America, Australia, Europe), and my family on 3 (North America, Australia, Asia)

So yesterday we saw all the touristy stuff; Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, etc... And for the next week who knows? He's probably end up getting on our nerves (which is his style) or drive us insane (with the same style) but at any rate it'll be fun. And it'll lift my spirits, which are at a record low since 'those days'.

I'll try to post up some photo's as they're taken of exciting adventures!
IESSO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Elliott. I'm working on it, ok! But I'm sorry about the snoring.