Wednesday, September 26, 2007

AS A FRIGGIN DOG!

Sick

WE'VE BEEN SICK FOR THE LAST WEEK, and it is not fun at all. Of course. But more than that, we can't actually go to the doctor. Which is kinda frustrating. The thing is: you need to be registered with your local doctor in order to get an appointment. But in order to be registered you need to get on a waiting list, which can be months long. And even if you are registered I asked for an appointment to see a doctor on tuesday and they said I could see on the following monday (this was before they found out I wasn't registered [and when they did find out they hung up on me!]).

Anyway if anyone knows a home recipe for fighting a flu, headaches, migraines, body aches, and other nasties, please let me know. I'm drinking lots of ginger tea, trying to eat chicken soup, and toast, but it is barely working. Also, we're heavily dosed up on medicines recommended by a pharmacist.

Anyway, it's back to work tomorrow. Need to be there to help out, to do some work (really interesting projects) and also to make some money!

IESSO

UPDATE: We're off to a walk–in clinic! WOOT! Hopefully we won't be surrounded by crack dealers, prostitutes and poor people. HA! Just kidding, poor people are fine. But those other two, I dunno. Anyway if this clinic is anything like the ones in ER or Scrubs we're in for a good time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well for starters I hope you've eaten all those multi-vitamins I left at your place -- Superdyn brand I think, and also the Iron tablets. Ferro something I think it is in Italian.