Sunday, September 16, 2007

UPDATE THE BLOG HE SAYS

FINE. It's updated see? I don't really have anything to report though. Work is going fine. I'm still freelance but they're really pleased with my work and have told me they want me to stay for as long as possible. The head of S&S has seen my work and says many good things, apparently there were even talks of it outside of our office. But aside from work, I have done absolutely nothing. I didn't even get a chance to hang out with Linus while he was here. And I'm working today, a weekend, having worked yesterday too. Which is fine because the work needs to be done, but annoying because it's a weekend.

I did make a cool case for my iPod nano from a nintendo controller. I'll post that onto Flickr soon. Other than that... unfortunately, nothing to report. And it might be like that for a little while. It's quite busy at S&S. Very busy actually! BUT I should be able to post up my work soon... in the next month or so hopefully!

IESSO

No comments: