Wednesday, January 14, 2009

SOME LIKE IT HOT

P1090882

BUT I CERTAINLY DON'T. It's *only* 35ºC right now, but don't worry, that's set to go up to 40ºC in an hour or two. How hot is it? It'a so hot that I'm sweating in the shade. It's so hot I feel my skin cooking. It's so hot that I can't do anything. It's so hot that I can't think of a witty joke to make this post funny.

It's just to hot. To the folks in Dublin and London who are thinking "Well gee Elliott, you should consider yourself lucky that it's not like it is over here, we're freezing our asses off!" NOPE! I refuse to listen to that. It'd trade this 35ºC heat for 3 or 5ºC or even -2ºC. So yeah, make it cooler so I can go out exploring like I like to do.

IESssoooo....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey elliott. this an annoying comment to update your outdated blog! update it!

how does it feel? ;)

Elliott Scott said...

Pretty fucking good my friend. Pretty fucking good.

Unknown said...

smug real-job-having bastard. *grumble grumble grumblecakes*

Elliott Scott said...

I eat grumblecakes for breakfast my friend. I'm still just freelancing!

And my body is sore from the gym. I had to do boxing and sit-ups and everything. Terrible. But good?