Tuesday, April 14, 2009

YESTERDAY

YESTERDAY was 3 years since we left Australia and began our lifechanging travels. 26,304 hours ago I was in Temple Bar sharing a pint with Dermo at the Porterhouse. I miss that. A lot.

So now I'm here in Sydney still. It's ok. Whatever.
I'll be going to Melbourne in 3 weeks from tomorrow (irony? no, I don't think so, coincidence perhaps). It'll be fun, hopefully.
First lot of travelling in 6 months, I am actually pretty excited.

Also, Soryi and myself have begun planning the wedding. I'll fill you in on the details, when they happen. It's looking like it'll be taking place in Brisbane. And a SMALL ceremony with immediate family and a few friends, nothing lavish and extravagant. We're saving that for Vegas the following year!

IESSO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you guys a definately having it here in brissy?
dad really wanted it to be in sydney lol he wanted to go site seeing there
but all good saves us mula :)

NEY

Elliott Scott said...

Nothing is definite yet.

But it is getting likely to be in Brisbane. I was looking forward to having it in Sydney, but if it means your whole family can make it (including your grandfather) then Brisbane is worth it.

Although it would be good for you guys to see the sites down here.

Money isn't the main motivation though, behind all the aspects of the wedding, we're happy to spend some money to get something nice, but it seems that people take advantage of the fact it's a wedding, and over-charge, but under-deliver. If we were getting something worthwhile, then there'd be no problem spending some large sums of money.

Anyway, we've got to get things organised soon, so keep in touch, and I'll keep you posted.