Wednesday, May 06, 2009

ANOTHER YEAR, ANOTHER DOLLAR?

Moon

IT'S MY BRITHDAY TODAY. I'm now 26 years old. And for the first time ever, I actually do feel older today than I did yesterday. Apparently 26 is late twenties, so I'm not in my late twenties. Is it time to get serious? I guess so.

Anyway, I'm off to Melbourne in a couple of hours, so I'd better keep this short. Suffice to say, when I get back I'm going to upload some photos onto Flickr, and this blog. I used to do that, and I think I'll start doing that again. Also, and lastly, about Melbourne; this is my fourth trip down there, and the previous one was actually five years earlier, to the day. I went on my 21st birthday with Dermo, and had a great time. Every time I go I go with someone else, I wonder who's next? Hopefully Soryi again.

Anyway, keep reading the blog if you want... I'll post more stuff to it.
I'mTwentySixNowYay?ESSO

PS. We bought a new camera (Nikon D90 [kickass!]) and some lenses for it, the moon photo was taken with a Sigma 70-300mm lens at full zoom and cropped in Photoshop. But you can see some craters, etc, so I'm pleased.

No comments: