Monday, November 16, 2009

FUCK OLD PEOPLE

THERE, I SAID IT. Seriously, FUCK THEM!

7.55am: Old lady pushes Soryi and mumbles racist comments under her breath. I politely give her a piece of my mind "GO FUCK YOURSELF, OLD LADY!" I say. And as everyone looks on in disgust I blast them with a gentle "FUCK ALL OF YOU!"

8.47am: Old people are getting on the bus. I am waiting patiently behind them, so that I can put in my ticket. People are pushing behind me, but still I wait. I go to sit down and they're in my way again. I gently squeeze by and get a angered mumble. "WHAT?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY THEN!" I reply.

1.34pm: At the bank, waiting in line for 25 minutes. I finally get to the teller and stand hand over money and doing banking things. And an old man stands next to me and starts coughing. I try to ignore him. He stands there still coughing and looking at me. "Excuse me sir, I don't mean to be rude, but could you please step back. I am uncomfortable with you being in my personal space when I am dealing with money" I gently say. "FUCK YOU! I STAND WHEREVER I WANT!" was his reply. "WHAT?!?! FUCK YOU! GET OUT OF MY SPACE!" "YOU HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE! I'M NOT TRYING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!" he says. "I didn't think you were, I just feel uncomfortable with you standing right next to me!" "YOU BETTER STOP TALKING BEFORE I STOP YOU FROM TALKING" was his response. Now I can't very well beat up an old man, despite him being an insane one. "GO TO HELL SIR!" I say, and storm out of the bank.

Seriously, am I going completely crazy. What the fuck is wrong with the world?! and me?!?!?!

IESSGOFUCKYOURSELFYOUFUCKINGFUCKS!O

PS. FUCK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its just Sydney people, old people in Brisbane aren't like that they are nicer

Ney.

Elliott Scott said...

Well I hope so.

Anonymous said...

no seriously they are, i havent heard anyone say racist remarks at me or swear at me that ARE OLD.

P.S
make sure you & jai bring summer clothing when you come - BRISBANE is freaken HOTTTTT


Ney.

Anonymous said...

hey elliot,
just be patient, i'm sure it's alot nicer in sydney rather than jakarta T-T. i can't stand living in my 'home'town. oh btw, i'm staying in melbourne for a year, hope i can see u both, if i can get a chance to visit sydney ^^

-kanina-