Saturday, December 12, 2009

McRAGE or WOULD YOU LIKE TO FLY OF THE HANDLE WITH THAT?

IN MCDONALDS FOR BREAKFAST BEFORE A SUNDAY WORK DAY.

Elliott: Hi. Can I please have a sausage McMuffin and a medium...
McWorker: Medium?
E: Yeah, a medium...
McW: Meal?
E: No meal. A sausage McMuffin and a medium iced coffee.
McW: It might be cheaper if it's a meal. I check?
E: No meal. Just a medium iced coffee and sausage mcmuffin.

McW puts it through the register as sausage and egg meal.

E: I don't want any egg. Just a sausage McMuffin.
McW: No meal?
E: NO. Can I check that it's a sausage one, and NOT a sausage and egg one?
McW: OK

WARNING: The following involves me yelling in a family restaurant.

I get the muffin, with egg of course, and an iced coffee. I go back to the counter to get a new muffin.

E: What's this? (pointing at egg). I asked for no egg. (pushes muffin at McW)
McW: OK.

WARNING: The following involves me yelling louder and with more profanity in a family restaurant.

I get the replacement muffin. WITH EGG!

E: WHAT THE FUCK!?!
McW: Hmm?
E: I said no fucking egg! I checked with you? Get the fucking manager!
Manager: What's wrong? I gave you a new one? I made it myself.
E: It's got egg in it!
M: I know, I chose the best one we had.
E: I told her, no fucking egg!!!
M: Oh, I thought she said that the egg was no good.
McW: No, you said egg.
E: I said NO egg! I checked with you!
(they talk to each other)
McW: Do we even have a sausage muffin without egg?
E: It's on the fucking menu! RIGHT THERE! Try learning the menu, for fuck's sake!
M (to McW): Next time, try listening.
McW: HERE! (handing me the new muffin)

I get replacement muffin, storm out, throwing the THIRD egg on the ground as I leave.

IESSO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you weren't yolking around. White so serious? :)

Elliott Scott said...

I take my breakfasts eggtremely seriously.