Sunday, December 13, 2009

LUNCH WAS SO GOOD I THOUGHT I'D BLOG ABOUT IT or HI-FIVE TO COLES

Lunch

YES, THAT'S RIGHT, COLES. The obvious rip-off of Sainsbury's/Waitrose has totally worked. The Ultimo store in the Broadway mall near my office is the latest to get the 'New Coles' makeover, taking it from shitty-shit to super-awesome. No, it's not just cosmetic, it's the way the staff greet you with a (hopefully) genuine smile and hello, to the wider isles, and the samples of foods. It's the number of staff at the deli counter offering advice on a range of cheeses from Europe.

My lunch comes from the following countries: Israel, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands and France, and Australia of course. I also bought some mexican hot-sauce and a few other bits from other places too.

IESSO

PS. Yes, ok, so people in my office are working on Coles, BUT I'm not, and even if I was, I wouldn't support a company for that reason alone. This new change is truly good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

every little helps.