Friday, June 02, 2006

IOUNX-PLANATION

PhantomConceptH
weHeart-APPS
BillboardHeart

PhantomConceptT
Tree-APPS
BillboardTree

OK, SO IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS I've posted up some images, without explanation. As you probably gathered its for something called Phantom, and has something to do with music. Well, Phantom was a pirate radio station in Dublin, playing indie/altrock type music. They're launching their station all-legit. like in August, and these are posters for that.

Why have I done what I've done? Well... with the simple illustrations I've avoided any sort of advertising type dealie, and went back a step. It says all it needs to say, mostly without actually SAYING anything. I like that. Draw from it what you want, or don't if you don't want. Nice and subtle.
The rainbowguitar is a more proactive approach, but again without trying too hard. Perhaps a bit literal, but I think I might blame the lack of a copy-writer. Yeah, that sounds good. Nice colors, indie-stylings, what more do you need?

IESSO

PPS. Two and a bit days work. SO much faster than at liveworm. Crazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://indexmachine.info/2123.html and http://neveo.info/195.html