Monday, July 10, 2006

SWINGIN LONDON

LondonBIT
London

WE'VE BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS! We're going to London over the August long-weekend! I'm totally excited!!! TOTALLY! We're gonna get some Indian food, fish-and-chips, go to the Jewish section, gonna go to all the touristy spots, gets some souveniers and generally have some fun! It's gonna be awesome!

The flights are reasonably priced too! To get there is costing us €19.99 each, and return is a whopping €0.99 ea! AWESOME! Of course the tax, baggage handling and internet booking fee's are on top of that, but the total was €140.00 for the both of us. Which is pretty friggin good.

Does anybody want any souveniers? Let me know and I'll do what I can...

IESSO

PS> Suprisingly no-one has asked for anything yet. Which is odd. Aren't you all hungry for cool things? From cool places? No? Well let me know in case you change your mind.

No comments: