Saturday, September 23, 2006

MOVIES

Movies

I WENT TO SEE THESE MOVIES THIS LAST WEEK. And I strongly recommend them to watch. Both far surpassed my high expectations, and were some of the best movies I have even seen.

COM: Amazingly shot. Clive Owen was a great hero. Very beleivable as someone who doesn't care. I can't begin to describe the terror and realism of the film. Just amazing. Go watch it. It's very depressing and terrifying in its realism and potential, so be warned. ♡♡♡♡♡

LMS: Brilliantly funny! Moving. Uplifting. It was the saddest funny movie, or the funniest sad movie. ☼☼☼☼☼


IESSO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMFG! i soo want to see the children of men. I havent been so hyped about a movie since superman returns. I saw the commercial for it in the cinema the other week and was obsessed!

You lucky tripe, gettin the brit films early in brittania.

Tanner

Elliott Scott said...

Agghhh!! It's not Brittain! They'd lynch you for saying that over here! But apart from that minor faux-pas; the movie is immensely good.

Don't bother reading the book though, the movie far better. And more interesting.

Anonymous said...

sorry

how dare i compare the Dubliners to the brittanians, still, better to be a brittanian than a Belgae is what i allways say.

dude, did you get... my package?

T-bot

Chuck said...

Wow, your blog on funniest home videos is excellent. I'll be back to read more on funniest home videos.Keep up the good work on funniest home videos.