Wednesday, August 09, 2006

ELLIOTT SCOTT A DOPPLEGANGER

ES+ES

CRAZILY and against everyone's best wishes I met a possible axe-murderer named Elliott Scott. (Which is my name by the way) It was very cool to meet him, and it turned out he was not an axe-murderer but a nice-guy drummer from Bristol. We had a few drinks together and it was all very surreal. After all, he was a complete stranger! But we share a weird and pointless connection.

Semi-related; I just want to point out that this photo composition is cool! Multiple angles of the same shot, the subtle use of alternate perspective and reflection... damn I'm good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that post about him. That's so strange that you guys actually met up.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's me!
It was cool to meet up, even though my girlfriend thought you might be an axe-murderer...

It was a bit strange but at least I can now say I've met another Elliott Scott. And even chatted about problems peculiar to the name - Elliott Scott.
Cheers,

Elliott