Sunday, August 20, 2006

A LONE, SHADOWEY FIGURE WALKS THE STREET...

I WAS IN A SHOP yesterday with UNG looking for something or another. She went to the floor with the female section, I went to look at TV's, headphones, boys stuff. After I was sick of that I went up stairs to find her. I walked around the entire floor twice before going up to the next floor, and walking that twice.

Self-obsessed, Crazy Lady: HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU STALKING ME?! I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE. STOP IT!
Me, more shocked than insulted: Pardon me?
SOCL: STOP IT! I'VE BEEN HIT TOO MANY TIMES, HIT! I'M GOING TO CALL SECURITY!!
Me, more annoyed than insulted: Uh, huh, whatever...

As I was walking away she was still yelling at me.


It's the beard I'll bet. I've been called a terrorist a few times, jokingly, but also pulled over by airport security and had my bag searched, I've been accused of (something bad but I forgot, but my point is stil valid!), and now being called a stalker!

AAAAaahhh!

Admittedly she was a bit on the crazy side, and a bit on the drugged up side. I was kind of insulted, shocked and bemused by the whole thing. She's obviously self-obsessed if the she thinks I was stalking her. As if I have nothing better to do than follow a mid-aged, frumpy, smells-like-pee lady around. Come on!

IESSO

PS. VOTE on whether I should keep the beard or not. It's like BIG-BROTHER! Should the beard be evicted? Dial 555-KEEP to keep it, or 555_SHAVE to shave it!

2 comments:

sar86 said...

555-shave...

but hey, sounds like that beard really gets you some attention, so maybe you should keep it

Anonymous said...

555-shave

it is kinda terroristy..