Saturday, October 14, 2006

WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK

bday2

I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT THE BLOG WAS TWO YEARS OLD TODAY. So, um, yeah, the blog is two years old today! Happy Birthday Mondayne! Hooray for trivial mondaynity! Uh, that's all. There's cake at the back, take a peice and some punch too.

Hey. Thanks for taking the time to read this so called 'blog'.

I don't really have much to say, now that I've been put on the spot. I just want someone to hear this. Even though it's really nothing. But isn't that why people do this anyway? They want to be heard.

So, I guess the purpose of this blog is to tell some jokes, share some laughs, and all the etceteras. But I have a feeling it's gonna be either a lot of me whinging about crap, or I'll never post a new message again. Either way, it's a good waste of time, for both me and you.

Well thus concludes POST #1 of the Mondayne Web Log.
I'm Elliott Scott, signing off.


I guess a lot has happened since this time last year huh?
Met a girl. Fell in love. Recovered from depression (pretty much). Graduated. Moved to Ireland. Saw an old friend I hadn't seen in years. Moved in with the (unamed) girl. Got a job. Left the job. Got another job. Went to London. Went to Belfast. Went to Amsterdam. Saw an old friend I hadn't seen in years. That's about it I guess. It seemed like a lot more in my head.

Thanks for reading!
I'm Elliott Scott, signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm this many's now: 2