Saturday, October 14, 2006

WORKIN'

MobiiAd

LINUS ASKED ME TODAY WHY I HAVEN'T SHOWN ANY OF MY WORK ON THE BLOG. There's a few reasons:

1. It's not interesting, and it's not work showing.

2. I'm not allowed. I didn't sign any confidentiality agreements, but I don't want to get sued either.

3. I haven't really finished anything either. I've been working on the same projects for months, not getting anywhere fast. There is one project that I'm working on for a spa-treatment and it's working really well, and it even looks un-horrible, but we're not anywhere near complete. The client has requested the 19th change to the logo, and we can't continue with the inside until the logo is worked out. I was hoping to have it done by the time I left, but I don't think that's going to happen.

In the meantime, I will be updating my portfolio, incorporating lots of new things, so you can a look at that when I'm done. But that won't be until we get back from Paris.

A bit bored, IESSO

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Yeah, the keypad sucks butt. I drew the whole thing in illustrator (the phone) so it's a bit shonky... I think I'll just use a black outline instead of trying to 3D-a-fy the buttons too. Thanks for the feedback. The letterhead needs some work too...

good comments. Keep 'em up!