Friday, April 06, 2007

THE NEW NEW NEW NEW PORTFOLIO

BuyTheseThings
Portfolio07contents

OKAY, SO ONCE AGAIN I'M REDOING THE PORTFOLIO. This is going to be the best one ever. And by that I mean it will be good. I'm even using a baseline grid! I know, crazy?!?

Anyway, here's two spreads that are done. Obviously my work aren't in these, but they've got a nice look to them, and the article in the blue one is actually quite fun. Not funny. Well, maybe. Anyway I haven't proof read it yet, so if there are spelling mistakes, poor grammar, etc, let me know. Also, to see a larger size, click the image.

IESSO

MondayneArticle1
MondayneArticle2
SmackdownApril
ShirtSpread

UPDATE: Here's some more I've finished tongiht. It's now 2.01am, and unless I go to bed now I'm gonna fall into my old habits.

Zoom&Enhance1
Zoom&Enhance2
UPDATE 2: Redid the ol' ZOOM and ENHANCE article featured on the blog. More realistic this time...

GreenFairy
UPDATE 3: Recoloured those illustrations I did a year ago. They were actually really nice, and it'd be a shame to not use them.

No comments: