Monday, April 02, 2007

A YEAR IN SUMMARY (AND SOME WORK TOO)

SandwichBoardsm

BEEN WORKING ON A BRANDING FOR A PIZZA PLACE. They sell pizza by the slice, New York style. I've come up with the identity, logo and look-and-feel of the place. I'm liking this sort of hand-drawn deco stylings, but I'm fearing the client won't. It's kind of Saul Bass-esque. You can just hear a single trumpet playing some freestyle jazz as each word appears.

Montage.indd

ALSO HERE'S A COLLECTION of photographs I've taken over the last year and a bit. They're pretty small, but if you go to the large size (by clicking the image) you can get a good feel for it. It's actually kinda nice that each one is small, it gives more of an overall impression, rather than key events. Or maybe that's just some post-rash bullcrap.

Oops, I just noticed that some of the images are totally not the right way up. I placed each one individually and was bound to miss one. I suppose missing 15 is not very professional though. But gimme a break alright? There should be 250 in total, maybe + or - 1.

ProfSci

LASTLY and most nerdily I've sent Ryan of Dinosaur Comics fame some photo's of me wearing his Professor Science shirt all over the world. I was kinda hoping he'd reply or post it up but not yet anyway. Again, to veiw the bigger image, click on the picture.

IESSO

No comments: