Saturday, October 27, 2007

A BELATED BIRTHDAY WISH

3-Years

IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE MONDAYNE BLOG WAS STARTED. And it sure has been fun. Well, sort of. I guess in recent times the blog's been waning, and instead of making promises of changing all that, I'm just going to say that I'll update things when I can, or want to. But thank you to everyone for reading over the years. It has been good.

In other news; I'm going to Vienna on monday for business! Just for the day and returning tuesday night, but it should be fun. I'm going all by myself though, so I'm a tad nervous. I have a phrasebook though. And I promise to take a bunch of photo's.

IESSO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday mondayne! glad to see you're not following my losing strategy of promising much and delivering little!

Elliott Scott said...

Cheers buddy. Nice update on YOUR blog BTW.