Thursday, October 18, 2007

WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE OVER THERE?

I'M IN A CONFERENCE CALL TO NEW YORK RIGHT NOW, well, not right now, but a few minutes ago, and in a few minutes from now too. It's pretty cool. The power to speak internationally, without worrying about money, and to be talking someone through a photoshop technique while both of us are doing the same thing at the same time... it's pretty cool. But not really.

IESSO

PS. The people in NYC hilariously sound like and have the exact same speech patterns as my parents, and I'm not really used to people saying my name a lot (as these guys do, as well as my mom) so it's really weird and funny. I'm about to laugh (and/or punch myself in the face because it's really tedious!) as I explain this photoshoppery!

PPS. I totally ripped off Linus's 'A Filter Darkly' technique (version 1) to use in a project. But I changed it enough to claim it as my own. Which is kinda a jerky thing to do, but I was under pressure and didn't realise the scope of the project, and now it's much too late. So thanks Linus! And also, sorry that you won't get paid for it.

No comments: