Friday, October 05, 2007

JUSTIFICATION OF MY EXISTENCE

Justified

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Basically because of legal reasons I can't actually show you any work I've done. But what I can show you is a bunch of pixels, showing that I have done work though! In the scramble is a cool brand, including logo, packaging, store design, several styles of ads and two custom typefaces, an identity pitch for a city, a typeface for a bank, guidelines for an investment company, work for a charity, illustrations for a phone manufacturer, bank brochures and a few internal projects including a book, a website and a poster.

All in that? Yes, it is true.

I'm sorry I can't show anything yet though. I'd like to, I really would. But I've signed confidentiality agreements, so I won't discuss anything further. Hopefully it's vague enough to keep me safe, but detailed enough to not just be "doing stuff".

IESSO

No comments: