Tuesday, January 03, 2006

COMEDY OF ERRORS

LET'S BEGIN with my life. That's the first error, and the first bit of humour. Ha ha ha.
Yesterday was a funny day, funny in it's trajedy! I spent the whole night awake watching 5 hours straight of Will and Grace, pun definitely intended mo-fo! And you know how when I watch too much of a single TV show it warps my mind? Well it does! and did! I had to urge to call everyone 'Honey' all day, but luckily I could suppress it.

Anyway left for the city at 7am, caught the bus, got to the city, all normal type dealie. Actually now that I think about it, yesterday was pretty mondayne!

I had to go to Liveworm to pick a few things up, but the security gaurd wouldn't let me in. I didn't have clearance to the studio. Only one person could be trusted enough; the UNG. So I had to wait an hour or so for her to arrive before he'd let me in. In the meantime I made Tanner call me on his video phone, because that's always fun. He said he had $70 worth of calls to use, so it didn't really matter. Unfortunately video calls AREN'T included in that $70, so our conversation actually ended up costing about $30! DAMN.

When UNG arrived I got into the studio, got what I needed and we left. We went shopping for a bit, and everything was normal. I got a new backpack which was needed to cart the GIANT laptop around. A shoulder bag is a bit too small and poorly balanced for long-time carrying. Anyway it only ended up costing $15 which is totally awesome! Normally they're on sale for ~$120, but I traded in the laptop sleeve, and it was 50% off! So woohoo for me.

Blah blah blah, we hung around in the city for a while but I started falling asleep in the park so we left.

I caught the 4.05 train home. I was feeling REALLY tired and started drifting off. I woke up in a panic fearing that I missed my train! But luckily we were only at Kingston. The train had broken down! I heard on the loudspeaker the driver say "Yeah, uh, the train is having some problems. We don't know when we'll fix it." No apology, no estimation on when it'll be fixed. We started moving again at ~5.00 and I didn't get home untill 6. Hooray! Hour long delays rock!

So ok, maybe that wasn't the most interesting of posts, but gimme a break, I am lazy. And I felt guilty for not posting much, so the hum-drum mondaynity of my life shall get put up on the interweb for all to see!

IESSO

PS. Elvira gets her blog back on the LINKS section for FINALLY posting something new! Good to have you back!

No comments: