Wednesday, January 11, 2006

HONEY, I'M HOME - updated

Rainbow

Got back from Sydney last last night. Here are some photo's I took on my digital camera. I also used my phone camera (with suprisingly good results) and my polaroid camera and will upload those photos soon. In the meantime, have a look at these ones. I haven't really written captions, but I don't think we need them. You're all intellegent people.

Reflect
OpHse
Bridge

MontageOperaBridge
MONTAGE: Sydney Opera House + Harbor Bridge

MontageStreets
MONTAGE: Wandering the streets of the CBD

MontageStreetsN
MONTAGE: The same streets at night time (Not very many because we were so tired at night...)

MontagePark
MONTAGE: Various parks and resting places (we walked a LOT!)

MontageGalleries
MONTAGE: Museums + Galleries
(Top to Bottom rows: Powerhouse Museum, Art Museum of NSW, Museum of Contempoary Art, Powerhouse, Art M of NSW)

MontageUNG'
MONTAGE: The UNG on the shuttle bus to the airport. (Our final glimpses of the city)

MontageAirport
MONTAGE: The domestic airport on the way home

MontagePhone
MONTAGE: Photos taken on my cameraphone on the first day. Sort of in sequence. Sort of.

IESSO

No comments: