Wednesday, January 04, 2006

CUTTS CREATIVE: update

Cutts

I HEARD BACK from Hannah Cutts, the founder and creative director of Cutts Creative, my favourite design studio in Brisbane. I wrote to her about a month ago asking if I could go in and talk to her about my folio (she reveiwed it and gave me the mark I got) I was also going to talk to her about some freelance work after I finished Liveworm and before I left to Dublin/NY. I wrote to her a while ago, but she's been out of the office in the UK, and will be out untill the end of the month, but she got my email, and here is her reply.

hi...
your folio was brilliant and i'd love you to come in for a chat.
However, i'm in england until january 21st so if you email again after that
we can sort something out.
hannah

So that's pretty positive. I am totally nervous about meeting her though. I'm redesigning the folio, and want to impress her with the new one. Maybe i can get some work. That'd be awesome! It'd be some good experience.

IESSO

No comments: