Tuesday, January 24, 2006

OPENED A CAN OF WORMS

Fishin

WENT FISHING ON MONDAY with UNG. It was a lot of fun. We didnt actually catch anything, but when you don't use any bait you kinda expect that. But it was still a lot of fun. I kept getting caught on seaweed (as pictured) and the tiny amount of bait we did have kept getting washed away in the current, but again, it was fun. I didn't really want to catch anything anyway, I don't want to kill the poor fishes. They never did anything to harm me.

Anyway I got a nasty sunburn on my back and arms and feet, and have turned at least 2 shades darker. And probably 3 shades pinker. You know the color of blush on fake-tanned skin... well .. i can't really imagine it, but it'd probably be like what my arms are.

And lastly and an odd detour from my usual self-deprication; I look pretty cut in that photo. More than usual. Maybe I'm not the horrible monster I think I am. Although I do need to lose a bit of weight around my tummy. I weigh 70kgs now! I used to be 62kg this time last year! So that's a fair amount! If you think I'm crazy, don't judge me on this photo. I am so insecure that I actually photoshopped out some of my flaws I'm most sensitive about. AND what's worse is: I do that to all my photo's. Pathetic isn't it?

Okay, sorry about that. I'm Elliott Scott, flabbily signing off.

5 comments:

sar86 said...

Flabby?! I think not. How do you get sunburn on your feet?...I've never heard of that before. Tan lines - yeah, but sunburn?

Oh totally off track...what are podcasts? Are they radio shows you download onto your ipod?...

Elliott Scott said...

Flabby: YES

Sunburn on feet: MY FEET ARE WHITER THAN VANILLA ICE

Podcasts: PRETTY MUCH. They're just recorded shows that anyone can produce and put up on the web. iTunes distributes some too. They're all free as far as I know... Some are good, some are terrible.

sar86 said...

You photoshopy yourself?...I cant see why, I've seen you in real life [yes, real life] and YOU dont need it!

Geesh, save that process for us.

Anonymous said...

im sorry.. did u mean u photoshop yourself to look fatter or thinner? cuz i think it was read the wrong way... you look way tubby

Elliott Scott said...

Aaaahhhh!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

Are you being serious!? It was totally worse before. I am fat! I knew it! :'(