Friday, May 19, 2006

FLAVOUR OF THE DAY

Oxygen1

I GOT A CALL FROM THE MARKETING-PEOPLE OF OXYGEN MUSIC FESTIVAL to do some t-shirt designs for them. They're pretty casual about it all, saying if I had any designs lying around that I wanted to submit they'd use them. But being the overeager fool I am I did some new stuff. Of course. But being music and very fad-ish, I don't mind just using some styles that have been done to death before. As a practice I did the masthead, and this drawing here. Pretty cool. But pretty generic too.

Check out their sites:
'www.oxygen.ie' and 'www.electricpicnic.ie' to get an idea of what I mean...

ALSO: I got shortlisted in the DIA design competition I entered through Liveworm. So that's cool. I'll find out soon that I didn't win. But "it's an honor to be nominated".

IESSO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are we gonna make your eat your words (re - not winning, which you will) when you're so far away!!
K

Elliott Scott said...

Um. Who said this? If you're THAT determinned, you can always fly over and punch me. I'll even meet you at the airport! HOORAH!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»