Friday, May 12, 2006

QUICKIE

Alien-ID

GOTS TO BE FAST!

1. UNG got a job! she actually has 2!! I got a call for an interveiw but I told them I was already employed so I referred them to her. She got a job. BUT only for 2 weeks. I got ANOTHER call for another interview at another place, again, passed them on to her. She got THAT job too. BUT of course she can't do two jobs, so; she worked at Place 2 yesterday and this morning, and Place 1 for the next 2 weeks, and back to Place 2 again! CRAZY!!!!

2. My job is crap. They're mean, insulting, and making my head explode. And making me cry. No. Seriously. So I need to find another, BETTER job. Nervous about quiting though. I need the money and not sure if they'd pay me or not. So we'll see.

3. Haven't done anything exciting, gone out anywhere or ANYTHING. Been worked off my feet. Get home at about 9.30 every night. Which is sucky. BUT I have some cool photos and want to do some interesting illustrations tonight so i don't go insane. Will keep you updated on that one.

4. We had to register as Foriegn Nationals by this monday (one month since arriving). It was long and boring BUT we got cool ID cards! We have ALIEN IDENTIFICATION CARDS! Plus it's cool cuz' it's all in Irish as well. Actually EVERYTHING is the two languages but it's cool for YOU GUYS to see.

IESSO

PS. Im sorry for not posting much. Life is a bit boring now (strangely). The holiday/tourist mode is OVER!
PPS. I cut my hair. It looks dumb, but at least its not AS dumb as the long hair.

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

No way dude. I ASPIRE to be a photoshop monkey!