Monday, December 25, 2006

THE ANSWER

letraset1_1

GOOD GUESS ACROSS THE BOARD... but the answer was the ultra-cool and even more obscure Letraset dry-transfer letters! Hooray. Although I can't find a good example on the internet I do have some at home, it's a set of Helvetica Regular 10pt! HOORAH! But if I scanned it in they wouldn't show up, they're white.

ANYWAY that was the answer! Wasn't it totally worth it? Since no-one guessed correctly I suppose the prize will be donated to a charity or something and I'll kill your first born child. You know, the usual.

IESSO

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Yep obscuriffic. Anyways I'm trying to figure out what's next. Probably less cryptic and more photographic. And if I could figure out how to turn the left hand stuff grey instead of black that'd be good...