Wednesday, December 06, 2006

THE MORNING LIGHT (NOT A METAPHOR)

FolioNight

I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WORKING ON MY FOLIO. It feels like it's last year or something. Anyway this is the first working all nighter I've pulled in a year. It's been a productive one though, entirely worthwhile. I did a lot of work last night. And not crappy work either, stuff that hopefully I'll be proud of once I wake up tomorrow after a nights sleep. I guess that's the real test. But at this time of day I'm pretty pleased. I wasn't just laying out the work I'd already done, but fixing up and adding to the old stuff. Here's a small sample of what I did last night. (Admittedly there is something from the other day, but not counting that it's all new, or at least revised and updated...

IESSO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

outstanding dude
Absolutely

Elliott Scott said...

Thanks!