Thursday, March 08, 2007

IT'S A COMMON KILLER (plus some videos)

I'M BACK. AND I'VE GOT A SEVERE CASE OF POST HOLIDAY DEPRESSION. I'll update you guys with everything that went on, as well as new life goals and everything very soon. For now just be well assured that New York was better than everything I could hope for, and it was absolutely perfect.

IESSO

PS. There's some videos below. Make sure you wait for them to load, there's a few so it might take a while, but it'll be worth it.

PPS. There wasn't any photo updates for a while because my internet access fell through. Sorry about that. I've got 1800 photos to sort through, there'll be at least 3 good ones from that. And some videos too.

PPPS. Everyone at work is talking with American accents to cheer me up.




VIDEO: Empire State Building message. Me and Linus talking to a mirror.



VIDEO: NYC in the snow. Shot on a boat on the East River.



VIDEO: American Museum of Natural History. Lobby with Allosaurus and Barosaurus skeletons. The Barosaurus is bloody tall, the video doesn't do it justice.



VIDEO: Times Square at night. More awesome in real life, and this video is incredibly awesome.



VIDEO: Waiting for a train on the subway system. It's a really boring video, but it gives you a sense of the ambience. That's right; ambience. Boo-ya!



VIDEO: A finger guided tour of the east side of Manhattan as well as Queens, as seen from the East river.



VIDEO: Standing in Brooklyn talking to the camera. It's cold.

4 comments:

_linus said...

Hey dude, glad to hear you got back ok. Even if you are feeling glum.

Did your flight get delayed at all? I had a few missed calls from unknown numbers on the night you left. Hope you weren't stuck in the airport too long. If it wasn't you it might have been unsolicited sales calls. It's crazy, I've only been here 3 weeks and already I'm on someone's list!

Anyway, take care and thanks for uploading the videos.

Elliott Scott said...

No, that wasn't me. Although I was getting pretty nervous.
1. There was a red moon. Seems like a bad sign.
2. There was a planecrash on the TV while I was waiting.

No delays luckily.

Anonymous said...

Hey dude

I hope you had a fun time.
Apparantly that moon was from some sort of earth-moon eclipse (i read it on google news), lucky you got to see it!

Anyways dont be so down, afterall, some of us are down-under.... get it... down-under! ugh!

Seriously tho... im on the Gold Coast.

Dont be freezin you A$$ off now.

Later

T-Bot

Elliott Scott said...

T
Oh man, it was awesome!

I'm not really down at all. NYC was totally great, but it'll be there after London for us to explore. Nice joke btw.

Hope you're doing well.
E