Saturday, March 24, 2007

OVERUSE OF BROWN (updated)

WHMusic.jpg

SO I'M ACCUTELY AWARE THAT I OVERUSE BROWN (thanks alot Linus! now I'm paranoid!!!), but I've used it again in this one too. It's only initial stages at the moment, only 2 hours of working, but it's a relook at the We Heart Music campaign. Again, I wasn't entirely happy with the outcome, and I'm experimenting with a redesign.

Gimme some feedback in the next stage if you want. At the moment it's a bit too early to tell.

Thanks
IESSO

PS. Just like the past version, I'm gonna use muted tones and different color backgrounds. So they're not all going to be brown!!!

WHMusic2

So here's an updated concept. I've got to put in some more information, and the Phantom logo, and then apply this to many things, and it'll be down. I've pretty pleased with the result, some minor tweaks are still needed, but overall happy. The type is a bit crazy too. Which I like. Click on the image and follow the links to a larger size.

IESSO

2 comments:

_linus said...

nice dude. just a thought -- the swash on the "w" almost looks like a quotation mark.

Elliott Scott said...

Hmm. That's an interesting observation. I'm wondering if that's a bad thing though. Maybe I can apply some Post-Rash™ to that!

(Post-rationalisation)