Wednesday, August 01, 2007

ONE-WAY TICKET TO LAUGHTERTOWNE, USA

DinosaurComic

SO DINOSAUR COMICS ARE FUNNY. Today's comic (01/08/07) is particularly funny and inane (good combination bytheway!) So anyway, I'm getting the sneaking feeling that you guys aren't reading it enough. So please make sure you read it everyday. It's got all the best elements of humour, I just don't understand why you're all not just constantly emailing me for telling you about it. Unless of course no-one is reading my blog. Hmmm. Sigh.

IESSO

PS. Linus is exempt from this because he recommended it to me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elliott Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Had to share this one with you typophiles...

http://bancomicsans.com/

Kat

Elliott Scott said...

Kat... hilariously you send me this link every 6 months or so. Or at least if not you, someone else does... ANYWAY and I can't believe I'm saying this but; while I wouldn't ever use Comic Sans, it's not bad enough to warrant a complete ban. People like using it for office fliers and stuff, that's ok isn't it? As long as it's not selling a product or going out into the real world it can just be ignored. And if someone is dumb enough to use the festive face for their fajita packaging or whatever, and they fail because of it, then so be it.

Besides, there are plenty worse faces out there that get overused way more than Comic Sans: Rotis Semi Sans for example. And Mistral. And Brush Script...

Anonymous said...

not me who keeps sending it, i found it today by accident :)

but yeah, concur about Brush script, eewww...
k