Wednesday, December 28, 2005

88 MILES PER HOUR

BTtF-Toy-Set

Tanner, the champion got me this wicked Back to the Future toyset! It REALLY REALLY rules.. i mean REALLY! A lot has happened since Christmas, I slept a lot, got a new phone (Sony Ericsson K608i on the 3 Network) and booked a flight to Sydney. So maybe thats not a LOT! but it is still something... I've got to go to Sydney to get my passport so I can go to the states... and I needed a new phone becuase mine was BAD! This new one has got it all, 1.3MP camera, which is NEARLY good enough to take happy snaps, it's got BlueTooth so I can syncronise my contact and calendar info, helping to keep me more organised, and its got video talking becuase that is cool. Yeah, so whatever.. I dunno what to say. I'm pretty tired, I've been awake for 29 hours now, which is long enough to be tired, but not long enough to be giddy and delirous. Soon though... soon..

Goodnight for now. See ya soon. IESSO

No comments: