Thursday, December 22, 2005

SO, UH, YOU COME HERE OFTEN?

Challenge

WHAT WE WERE DOING IN A SEX SHOP IS IMMATERIAL, but is important is this monster! If I'm not mistaken it is 18inches long, and dammit it was HEAVY! The American Challenge, what an understatement! I just thought it was funny. Tee hee. Rude things! Yes, I am a 14 year old boy. If you don't beleive me on how long it was, just look at it compared to the length of my torso! It's friggin huge! I can't imagine people actually use it. Seriously, it's massive! You would have to be very, um... experienced, and still the sheer mass of the thing, how deep are you?! I am perplexed. And if it's a novelty joke gift, it's pretty expensive at $69.00 ... heh heh heh... what a funny price. Tee hee.

Another point of note: This was taken on Tanner's phone camera! So much better than mine!
IESSO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errrrr does this post really need a comment? Disturbing stuff elliott...i wont even ask!

sar86 said...

hahahahaha okay i think it needed that

Elliott Scott said...

Disturbing? Or how about awesome!?

... yeah, no, it's disturbing, you were right. That's why I posted it! Huzzah!

sar86 said...

ELLIOTT SCOTT IS A SELL OUT - yes i called you a sell out, does it hurt. haha. Anyways, needed a web counter because i accidently removed mine everytime i updated. So i clicked on your counter...and what do you know, it's a link to credit cards. Is this a consipiracy, to rub it into my face that i cant get a credit card. Or [tweaks eyes and has an accusatory stare] were you purposefully decieving me. If its the latter...How dare you, you never mess with the sars...she can throw sunglasses at u and, and drop large textbooks on your toe. Take that.

sar86 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sar86 said...

Totally off track...Do you think my profile photo makes me look like i have buck teeth? That's wha im seeing and i dont like it, not one bit. I DONT have buck teeth.

sorry to bombard your blog with irrelevant comments

Elliott Scott said...

Hey Sars. Um yeah. Look at the words above the counter you may notice it says: "LOOK MA! I SOLD OUT". So yes, me being a sellout is old news. If you want a counter just google search 'free web counters'. Easy.

Your photo is fine.