Tuesday, December 13, 2005

MORE O' THE SAME

Space-Book-Trial-5
Space-Book-Trial-6
Space-Book-Trial-7
Space-Book-Trial-8
Space-Book-Trial-9
Space-Book-Trial-10
Space-Book-Trial-12
Space-Book-Trial-13
Space-Book-Trial-11

BEEN WORKING on the 'Copper Book' for a little while now, tweaking ideas, struggling with text. And because I've got nothing else to show, I thought I'd show you the progress of this then. Yawn. Boring. Feel free to leave whenver you want...

IEZZzzzzzzz.....

PS. If you wanna give me some feedback on what you like/dislike that'd be muchly appreciated. I never know whether my work is ... um... working or not...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Although I usually appreciate your feedback; the stroked text stays. That's right. Stays.

- http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0007M8HRE.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

- Your mom looks good.

Anonymous said...

But other than that, do you have any suggestions?