Tuesday, February 27, 2007

BACK IN THE USA

SO I MADE IT TO NEW YORK SAFELY. The flight was a bit rough, but it was ok.
So far (being here for 6 hours) I've already:
1. Rode the subway around.
2. Been to see Ground Zero.
3. Seen Times Square.
4. Had a slice of pizza.
5. Eaten 3 tacos (2 crunchy and 1 soft) from Taco Bell!!!!
6. Seen a 'New York Crazy' yelling about how we hate him, but he'd jump across the tracks (of the subway) to save us.
7. Been sworn at for crossing the road by a limo driver.

Huzzah!

IESSO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elliott,
So what's your first impressions of the place???????????????

Sounds exciting so far for you.

When do you see Conan?

Does your mobile/cell phone work so that I can call you in NY?????

Togg

Elliott Scott said...

TOGG:

Impression so far is positive. Everything seems really cool and the city seems like a great place to live, not just visit. Queens is a lot cooler than I was expecting.

But my perceptions are a bit warped because I've only been here a few hours and I was extremely exhausted. With fresh eyes, as well as seeing some sights I think my impression will be even better.

Conan is tomorrow night (thurs). That's gonna be cool.

No, my mobile doesn't work over here, which is a real drag, because I've already gotten lost a few times, but luckily found Lino. Also I wanted to call everyone, but that's not going to happen unless I get a calling card.

Ok, I'm off exploring; Empire State building this morning, then China town, then who knows?!