Sunday, February 18, 2007

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP MILHOUSE

Oink
ALTERNATIVE TITLE: IT'S THE SUMMER OF GEORGE

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Did you know Soryi is 1/8th Chinese? Well, she is! We celebrated the arrival of the year of the pig by eating pork buns and moon cakes and being lazy. That last point isn't a pig attribute, but we did it anyway. The year of the pig is the year for people born in 1983 (as well as 1995, 1971 and 1959) and apparently it's gonna be a good year for us. Also it's 2007 (obviously) which is my lucky number (7) so that's a double whammy.

So far it hasn't been great luck, but nothing too bad either. I am going to New York in 10 days, so that's a good thing. And my job, although sort of boring is a pleasant environment with potential for good work, personal and professional growth and generally positive. Also me and Soryi are getting on very well too. Better than 2005,4,3 and 2.... 6 was okay though.

Anyway, Happy New Years*!

IESSO

* Chinese style that is. 新年好

1 comment:

_linus said...

I was in chinatown last night and it was snowing! Only for a minute or two, but still! Didn't go see the parade, it was too packed and I had my laptop bag with me, so I opted not to.

Also, vietnamese sandwiches rock! Also, the same can be said of dumpling places (5-for-$1). You will be taken to both.

Happy new year!