Thursday, February 08, 2007

RULE OF THUMB: ONLY EAT WHITE SNOW (updated)

Snow
Snoto's

IT SNOWED YESTERDAY! I've only ever seen snow twice before, so waking up yesterday morning, opening the front door and seeing soft powderey whiteness was a great suprise! I woke Soryi up and it was great. She'd never seen snow before so it was exciting for her too. And the best news is: it's going to snow more. Not just some freak occurance it's actual weather that normally happens.

YAY! IESSO

COUNTDOWN: 20 days

UPDATE: It's snowing right now while I'm at work, typing this. I've uploaded a video onto YuoTube to watch. It's a bit rough, but still pretty cool. I've never seen snow falling, it's so silent and beautiful. And the flakes are strangely pretty big.

Be warned: The video quality is pretty poor. And the sound is annoying, so make sure you turn it down.

No comments: