Thursday, February 01, 2007

RUMOUR REMOVER

I'LL BE GOING TO NEW YORK THIS MONTH! Some people have asked some questions, which will be answered below:

1. No, I won't be looking for work while I'm there. I plan on enjoying my time there, and acting as a scout for possible intentions on moving there and working if it is good.
2. No, Soryi is not coming with me. I needed to book my ticket by a certain date to get the great deal that I did. Soryi wants to go, but at the time of booking didn't have the money to spend. She does now but has just started a new job so can't take time off yet.
3. Yes, I will be meeting Linus in NY while he's travelling around the world. He will be there before me and after me, and then travel onto Chicago and beyond.
4. As far as I know Linus will not be looking for work in NY. He does has work to do while travelling providing some income, but that work was from Australia, and worked out before he's leaving.
5. Of course I will miss Soryi and wish that was coming too, but unfortunately it didn't work out that way.
6. Yes, I am aware Linus snores a lot, and we will be sharing a room in a hostel, so I will need to buy some gaffer tape.
7. No, I am not moving there permanently. I will be going back to Ireland when the trip is over.
8. No, I don't know what I'll be doing after Ireland!!! Please, I beg everyone, seriously, stop asking. I don't know!

Ok, so that was obviously a bit intense, sorry. I am getting very frustrated/nervous.
Changing the subject: Does anybody want anything?
IESSO

COUNTDOWN: 27 days!

No comments: