Saturday, February 17, 2007

MOMENTS SILENCE

I'VE NOT POSTED MUCH SINCE LAST WEEKEND, sorry about that. I've been busy at work, and more so, I went to a funeral on thursday. It was horrible. I won't share the details, but a friends brother killed himself on sunday and it was just awful. The funeral was so sad, and the burial was horrible, it was freezing cold and pouring rain.

The whole thing has made everyone very depressed and in no mood to have any fun.

I'll put something else up when I'm feeling a bit better.



IESSO

PS. It's good to hear Linus is safe in NY at last after being delayed in LA for so long.

1 comment:

_linus said...

Dude, sorry to hear that. Hopefully a more upbeat week is ahead. Oh, and btw thanks for the nagging me abou the cold, but the jacket I got from ebay has been AWESOME! I had to buy some gloves here, $5 in chinatown, but the thing I wasn't prepared for was my ears freezing! I tried looking for earmuffs but they only seems to sell these weird behind-the-head wrap around earmuffs now that don't fit my huge head. Looks like it's time to buy a beanie. Apparently this is like one of the first cold snaps in NY for a while. Hopefully things get milder soon. See you in 1.5 weeks!