Friday, November 04, 2005

THE C IS SILENT IN CHANUKAH

Greatest-Photo-EVER

I'm making a clock for my mom for chanukah. Well sort of. I'm actually just printing on the face of a clock. ACTUALLY I'm not even doing that, I'm just replacing a clock face I did a few years ago for chanukah. The old one had a picture of me and my now ex-girlfriend on it, and everytime I saw it I got a bit annoyed/upset, so it's overdue for an update, a facelift as it were. So yeah, blah blah blah. This is totally done using the snazzy new LiveTrace function of Illustrator 12 which some of you might care about, others (most) won't. It's not entirely LiveTraced, some of it has be retouched to fix up details, added colors and delete weird tracing elements. The functions isn't perfect, its not even good, but I'm anxious to replace the face so this will do for now. I'll probably update it again soon.

IESSO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading and writing are only parts of book review to understand.