Tuesday, November 01, 2005

RESUME THE POSITION

Resume

Ok so I finally finished my super cool resume for professional studies. And oh boy, is it sh*t or what?! The dimensions are a sexy 29x29cm.. which is freakin massive. and its printed on a hearty 300gsm stock. So even if they wanted to crumple it up and throw it away, they can't. It's fool proof. Or foolish. One of the two.

IESSO

PS. If you can read the name there on the bottom right corner, that's right, it's Tanners. I listed him/you as a character reference. Or something like that. Its actually a bit of bullsh*t. This is only the class resume, nothing pro like. I might put a REAL name down. ... um... not that yours isn't good, but soomeone in design perhaps?

PPS. I don't know what's going on with that pixellation. Oh well. Don't worry about it. I'm sure the final version will be better. Hopefully.

No comments: