Saturday, November 19, 2005

OH THE PAIN, THE PAIN OF IT ALL!

Battered-Wife

THE photo look a hell of a lot worse than it really was. I had a sore arm from the tetnus shot i got for my finger and the UNG bumped me and was ultra-apologetic. But its funny, I look like a battered wife. Which is not something to laugh at. So knock it off! The photo was taken on friday night at a Japanese resturant we went to to avoid going to the exhibition. Linus and Nazlyn were there too although weren't funny so I won't write anything about them. HA!

ALSO: I've registered www.MONDAYNE.com

Expect some drastic changes in the next few months including a total redesign of the blog and the transition into less of a blog and more of a website. I plan on having a professional side and personal side in a single site. Don't worry; the blog will definitely continue, but it will be found at www.mondayne.com. Simple, just drop the .blogspot part and everything is the same.

At the moment though things will be continuing as per usual. I'll let you know when the changes are coming when the time comes. I've got to make the damn site now. But you can check it out if you want, it's only 1 page, made in WORD! Ha ha! amatuerish? You betcha.

IESSO

PS. Aren't we like the worlds most attractive couple or something? Move over... um ... Brad & Jen / Posh & Becks / ... ?? We're the new sexy people in town. Just look at that photo. We look HOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! funny stuff, funny stuff.