Sunday, March 19, 2006

OVER ZEALOUS

OverZealous

I'VE BEEN PUT IN CHARGE of sticking up the Art&God posters around the place. I stuck them up all over the city and Valley, as well as the various universities in the city. I might have gotten a bit carried away...

IESSO

PS. Thats Tanner bytheway, not just some random stranger I'm photographing in the bathroom. If that makes it less creepy...

MondayneTravel
PPS. In other news, I've also set up a new BLOG for my adventures overseas. It's basically the same sort of thing as this blog, but censored for my parents... They'll be reading it. But it might be a bit more travel-related... The webaddress is www.mondayne-travel.blogspot.com (basically the same as this but with '-travel' crammed awkwardly in it.), otherwise there will be links in the 'Link section' to go between sites. At the moment there is just the flight plan. But it looks EXCITING!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: