Saturday, March 04, 2006

WE'RE MEN, WE'RE MEN IN TIGHTS...

Weirdness

TANNER AND I BUILT a subwoofer and speaker/amp box for the trunk of his car today. We did a pretty good job too seeing as though we're both idiots who don't really know how to use power tools so well and it was raining and we were outside. So I'm proud of our efforts. Then we went out to Surfers and played pool on the weirdest pooltable ever! Theres a cool shot of me shooting with some motion blur happening. All with my camera phone!

I also totally burnt my hand on a custard bun! Yeah, it's crazy I know, but the thing just came out of the oven I guess and scalding hot custard squirted out when I took a bite. It was worth it though, it was de-friggin-licious.

IESSO

PS. I'm redoing the portfolio site to make it more straight forward and less normal. Which sounds like a contradiction but hopefully it's gonna work.

3 comments:

sar86 said...

That's one cool billiard table - I want it!

Sarah Starrenburg said...

Hey Elliot, the poster for the lectures looks great. Thanks for all the info:) Just couldn't make out the venue - where are they being held?

Elliott Scott said...

Sarah

The Art & God lectures are at the Gold Coast campus (Clinical Science Building 2 [G16] Lecture Theatre Lvl 1) and at the South Bank Campus (Central Lecture theatre)

Sorry about that. I hadnt actually finished the poster when I put it up on the site, it was really just filler text...

Might see ya there....