Monday, March 20, 2006

RISENSHINE

Morning

LITTLE IS WORSE THAN GOING TO WORK BEFORE SUNRISE. I left my house at 5.00am in order to get on the 5.35 train, have breakfast in the city and at uni by 7.30 for a photoshoot. Unfortunately 10 minutes before I arrived at South Bank the photograher cancelled the shoot cuz of the weather. HOORAY!

Anyway I went to the city instead, and whoever said "The crazy ones come out at night" was dead wrong. The crazy ones are out at 6.30. This one guy took one look at me, snapped his heels together and gave me an enthusiastic Htiler salute. What? Do I look like a nazi? I didn't think I did, but maybe I should look again.

And then there are the throngs of people exercising. I rode my bike this morning to the station and through the city, but only because I HAD TO, not by choice. These people, with their proactive approach to fitness and self-improvement, well quite frankly it scares me.

So that leads me to where I am now. At the front of Liveworm, an hour and a half early, with absolutely nothing to do, and the amount of time I can stay awake for dwindling rapidly. DAMN YOU OVERCAST CLOUDS!!!


IESSO

PS. Everyone loves time-lapse photography, pretend that little sequence is time-lapsed. Ok, I guess it is, but pretend it's GOOD.

No comments: