Monday, March 27, 2006

SHHHH, IT'S A SECRET... (updated)

Invite-Linus
boardingUNG-invite
OldSchool-Invite-BIGung
Invite-Elliott
Boarding-Pass

THE GUYS ARE THROWING US A GOING AWAY PARTY. It was supposed to be a suprise, so I'm not supposed to know, so don't tell them that I'm telling you that I know. Anyway it's on the day of graduation, right after the ceremony. Not the best of timing, but it's our last weekend. So come out for some food and drinks. It'll be our last blast together!

Details will be up soon. As well as more invitations. Actually I'd love it if you guys did some invitations too, post a comment and I'll send you the info, and then our Events and Promotions manager (Linus) will send them out to everyone. It's gonna be fun! FOR FURTHER INFO: contact Linus: 'linus AT elbodesign DOT com' or Tanner: 'b_klever AT msn DOT com'


IESSO

PS. Im totally loving these invites. Well, half of them are mine, but thats besides the point. And it's cool that Cooper Black is EVERYWHERE! Brilliant! (CREDITS: Linus, Tanner, UNG, Me, me, me) ... but I need many many more! Come on guys, gimme something to remember you's by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEND ME THE INFO YO

elvira.wilkinson@nrm.qld.gov.au - i think thats it as i have nothing to do right now - can you send as soon as you get this but mainly only if it is still the working day.

i wanna do an invite